sumthing to say....

ermmmm...ermm..erm...

sumthing to say...but dont know how to say...

i felt really damn depressed...

for everything that happen to me..

everything is worsen right now...

really..really..want to cry...

really...really need a shoulder to cry on...

oh..help me..help me..

really...really damn depressed...

i wanna go away from everything..

that make me feel so stuck...

but..how far can i run away??

juz dont know what more can i say...

I'M REALLY DAMN DEPRESSED
I'M WANT TO RUN AWAY FROM HERE...

MySpace

but...the real things in life..

we cannot run away from sumthing that we call..

part and parcel of life..

it is worth everything...

Life has ups

Life has downs

Life is sad

Life is happy

Life is hurting

Life is healing

Life is loving

Life is losing

LIfe is pain

Life is comfort

Life is sorrow

Life is joy

Life is enemies

Life is friends

Life is want

Life is need

But above all

Life is worth living

Thats why we call it L.I.F.E

ya...ya...life is colourful is it??

that why sumtimes we happy...sumtimes sad...sumtimes hurt..sumtimes comfort...this is what made my life so colourful...

i'm trying to face it...
but now~~~uhuk..uhuk..uhuk...
MySpace

p/s: go find ur creator hazierah...thats the only best way~~



No comments: